The intention of this blog is to keep you updated with the 'world-according-to-Ilse', to centre my thoughts and to keep track of them, as well as keep track of my progress, memories, travels and experiences.
Through this here blog I get to share my experiences as a newly semi-graduated HOSPITALITY MANAGER. I say 'semi-' in the way that I mean, I have not OFFICIALLY got the degree yet...and that said, have not OFFICIALLY got all my marks yet- but these are all formalities! The official graduation only happens within 4-months and the marks are due next week.
So after 4 years of studying and the preceding years of having a passion for this industry, I am embarking on a new phase of my life, the part some call REALITY...not the CaReFrEe, IrReSpOnSiBle, tedious days of "STUDYING"...or something like that...;-) but the world where you work hard hours AND...wait for it...get PAID...
Throughout the next years, in which I INTEND to run this blog, I aim to CLIMB to the top, to get where I want to be, in so doing, find out EXACTLY where I want to be. I might start at the bottom and work to the top, start somewhere and work to anywhere, but I will work hard, I will learn, I will experience and become the best damn whatever it is I'm going to be.
This, however, I know....it is a road that will include a lot of travelling...travelling around the globe, travelling within a country, traveling within a company and traveling up and down the ladders of a specific establishment. It will come down to basic concept...of 3 passions...
travelling, working and hospitality....TRAVELLING TO THE TOP!
No comments:
Post a Comment
A penny for your thoughts...